UGU: Unix Guru Universe - A/UX Programming Software
- Home : Unix Flavors
A/UX Programming Software
- A 3270 emulator for A/UX... Now you can connect to your favorite IBM mainframe. From Eric Hagberg.
- The Assemble Usenet Binaries package. It'll collect and assemble Usenet binaries that you specify.
bbs 2.2 for A/UX
- Make your A/UX box a BBS server. Use the bbs v2.2 utility! Fully ported for A/UX. Provided by Jon Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Port of the Berkeley make package as well as the additional 'tmac' macros needed by it.
- inary of the 'ctwm' window manager for A/UX's X environment.
- Libraries of the 'ctwm' window manager for A/UX's X environment.
fortune.tar.gz =http://jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov/aux/Utilities/fortune.tar.gz=Snappier version of fortune for A/UX. Contains fortunes from 'startrek', 'simpsons' and 'zippy'. Very nice.
- Tar archive of the GNU zip compression package. Includes all binaries and man pages for A/UX.
- Port of the latest version of kermit (5A(189)) for A/UX. Better and faster than the version provided with A/UX. Includes man page.
- A nice alternative to ls.
- The Berkeley 'mandoc' package. Works very well with the above Berkeley 'make' package. Ported and provided by Phillip Porch (email@example.com)
- Port of the Berkeley make package as well as the additional 'tmac' macros needed by it. Provided by Phillip P. Porch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete binaries of mpeg_play v2.0
- Includes binary and source
- I guess this is version 724
- ncludes a nice README that you really should read.
- useful for looking at AppleTalk networks. Check it out
- Complete binary package of perl 5.00401 for A/UX 3.1(.1). Includes binaries, libraries and man-pages. This compile of Perl5 contains ALL Perl extensions.
- Procmail 3.10 compiled for A/UX. Full source.
- generates ps output in a tree-like format
- Neat little program that prints out useful info (like vendor, product, etc...)about your attached SCSI devices.
- external viewer for users who run Mosaic under X
- Neat little program that maintains SLIP connections for you.
- Ported copy of Virtual TWM
- Binary release of the xmeter utility
- Binary executable for xrn v6.17
- The X-windows graphics viewer, v3.0
- Binary of the zmodem communication package.