UGU: Unix Guru Universe - FreeBSD Database Software
- Home : Unix Flavors
FreeBSD Database Software
Altera SQL Server
- is a multi-user, relational database with ODBC and JDBC options, demanding very few resources.
- (Andrew Maltsev's Software) features EasySQL, an ODBC-like database independent C/C++ library. Full source code is available.
- is offering a FREE copy of C/BASE 4GL for the FreeBSD operating system. C/BASE 4GL features a powerful and fully portable application development tool and database engine.
- provides you with a professional database system with multimedia capabilities, a native ODBC interface, large database features, and cross-platform support.
- develops the EMPRESS RDBMS, a powerful and cost effective, ANSI SQL database management system designed for developing robust scientific and engineering, embedded and e-commerce solutions.
- has provided quality database development tools for the professional programmer since 1979. FairCom is best known for its extremely portable, high performance file handler, c-tree Plus.
Herrin Software Development
- offers Qddb database software, Gustar site search engines, Qbib bibliography management software, and other products that run on FreeBSD and other UNIX platforms.
- products include: 1) SQLflex, an SQL client/server clone of Informix ESQL/C and Informix Standard engine, 2) Infoflex-4GL, a 4GL language syntactically similar to Informix and database compatable, 3) Queryflex, a point and shoot report writer enabling novice users to develop their own reports. 4) AccountFlex, a full featured accounting system for Order Entry, Inventory, Job Cost, Bill of Materials, Purchasing, A/R, A/P, G/L, and Payroll.
- is The Perfect Embedded Database. Behind every great client/server application you will find a great database and very possibly an embedded database.
- presents Kdb, an RDBMS that provides both transaction processing and decisision support capabilities for large amounts of data. Kdb extracts data from ODBC, flat files, ASCII, and binary storage formats.
- is a main memory object-relational database that is ideally suited for mission-critical applications requiring event-driven real-time responses to data changes, complex database designs, distributed applications, and fault tolerance for high availability and continuous operation.
Relex US, Inc.
- RDBMS Linter(tm) SQLhas a client-server architecture and supports SQL-92, ODBC, and JDBC interfaces. User access is available through PHP, Perl, TCL/TK, and a C/C++ language call interface. Our Ticket Tracking Systemis suitable for resolving problems ranging from software bugs to consumer product complaints. Nevod is a system for data warehousing & mining. Lakunais a program for rapid database application development.
- distributes Berkeley DB, an embeddable database system with full source. Berkeley DB runs on a wide variety of Unix systems and on Windows 95 and NT.
Solid Information Technology Ltd
- is the maker of a unique data management product, SOLID Server. It is designed for robust operation in demanding environments.
YARD Software GmbH
- provides its relational ANSI-SQL database for FreeBSD systems. YARD-SQL is available on most UNIX systems and has interfaces for C, ODBC (MS Windows) and JDBC (Java).