UGU: Unix Guru Universe - FreeBSD Miscellaneous Vendors
- Home : Unix Flavors
FreeBSD Miscellaneous Vendors
Brown Bear Software
- produces and supports Calcium, an interactive Web Calendar server you use via your browser.
- a company that specializes in low cost technical products, now has FreeBSD products available on CD-ROM.
- is a "counter" like application. It will keep track of the number of visitors to your site, as well as gather information about your visitors such as their brower, operating system, referrer, etc.
- provides a client/server based alphanumeric paging solution for Unix networks.
- offers CCVS for FreeBSD. CCVS allows Unix systems to act as a POS terminal. Our APIs let people build credit card processing capabilities into just about any system that runs on any Unix we support.
- is a web-based time and attendance tracking product for engineering departments and technical consultancies or contracting firms with people on the go.
- is a Web-Based Groupware package from VirtualTek Corporation, an ISV based in Seattle, WA. VirtualTek has developed a state-of-the-art web-based Groupware server that runs on FreeBSD and allows an ISP, Portal or virtually any website running on FreeBSD to integrate web-based email, calendar, address book, message board and other features.
Parabase Technology Inc.
- offers the Parabase Web-Order-System, an integrated set of web-based business applications that incorporate web-based order entry, catalog generation, shopping cart and administration.
- the FAST Software Configuration Management System for many UNIX platforms.
- develop the commercial (Sendmail Pro) and free versions of sendmail, the ubiquitous mail transport agent.
Vector Systems Limited
- sells the MED Screen Editor for FreeBSD & HP-UX. This editor is particularly familiar to PCS Cadmus users in the German CAD industry.
- produces a versatile tool called VirtuFlex which allows web developers to build dynamic web pages without CGI programming. It integrates databases, email, faxing, and telephony with the web.