UGU: Unix Guru Universe - FreeBSD Scientific and Language Tools
- Home : Unix Flavors
FreeBSD Scientific and Language Tools
- produces Gaussian 94, the latest in the Gaussian series of electronic structure programs. It is being used in chemistry and physics research in several universities, research and supercomputer centers around the world.
Inlab Software GmbH
- offers binaries of Inlab-Scheme for FreeBSD and Linux which are FREE for personal or educational use.
- is offering solutions for scientists and engineers. Take a look at our MATCOM, a Matlab to C++ Compiler, and Matrix, our C++ Matrix Class Library.
- produces a Fortran 90 Compiler for most flavors of Unix (including FreeBSD), VMS, and the PC.
- is a new network-based messaging language that increases productivity, cuts application size, and reduces application time-to-market.