UGU: Unix Guru Universe - Tape Drives Vendors
- Home : Vendors
Tape Drives Vendors
Apunix Computer Services
- Imaging peripherals for Unix workstations.
- We make libraries that help you manage the data storm of information wreaking havoc on your computer, network and company.
Box Hill Systems Corporation
- Box Hill Systems Corporation is the leading, full-service provider of complete, high-availability data storage systems and backup solutions for mission-critical data on client/server platforms, including Windows NT, Sun, HP, IBM, SGI, DEC and NetWare servers.
Conner Peripherals (Seagate)
- Conner's full line of minicartidge, DAT and data cartridge tape products combine high capacity, exceptional performance with low cost.
Digital Equiptment Corp.
- The Storage in .COM
- Devoted solely to the design, manufacture and marketing of tape drives and intelligent, fully automated libraries.
M4 Data Ltd
- 9 track, 18/36 track tape drives for data interchange plus DAT,DLT and 3480/90/90E libraries and autoloaders for backup and nearline storage.
- MegaDrive offers a wide range of drive systems and disk arrays in capacities from 1.0 gigabyte to 2.2 terabytes.
- A leading manufacturer of data storage and archiving peripherals for the UNIX computing environment.