Sun Specific Software
SEARCH : Home : SunOs
- Program to change the apparent or real hostid of a Sun Workstation running Solaris 2. or Sun OS 4.1.x change-sun-hostid (site #2)
- written by John DiMarco (firstname.lastname@example.org) is great for debugging Sun SCSI device problems.
- sunkeys program Sun2 keyboard
- vme2mb make it easier to set up Sun VME to Multibus adapters
- for SunOS 4.1.x and Solaris 2.x from Artecon. Basic, freeware, functional GUI to dump. Be sure to have your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.
- loaddrv loadable device drivers for SUN's
- dvipage display DVI files from TeX and LaTeX in SunView.
- A tool for presentation and manipulation of audio data on SUN SPARC (R) workstations.
- bsd-dyna-link routines for doing dynamic loading under SunOS-3
Solaris 2.X LPD home
- Most recent BSD printing system for Solaris
- An interpreted language that provides an extensive toolkit for building performance tools and utilities. If you are fed up with the limitations of vmstat, iostat and sar, then this is the tool for you. (Info page, what it's about.)
Programming & Development
- The MTtcl package gives Tcl/Tk programmers access to the multi-threading features of Solaris 2. (MTtcl site #2)
- (MTtcl site #3)
- a freely available multithreaded WWW server for systems running Solaris 2.4 (or newer) which uses features like dynamic linking and memory mapped I/O (mostly I :-) to be *fast*. (Phttpd Site #2)
- (Phttpd Site #3)
Other Related Sites
Solaris 2.5 Porting Project
- this site has a LOT of the popular freeware both source and compiled for solaris 2.5.
Add Link |
Copyright © 1994-2005 Unix Guru Universe