UGU: Unix Guru Universe - Editor Software
- Home : Software
- bed an editor for binary files
- checkin editor interface to rcs `ci`
- cvi template editor for C
- e command line preprocessor for the vi(1) editor.
- The editor has many interesting features (especially interesting for the VT100-based versions). ekiz (Sun Version)
ekiz (Ultrix Version)
- fontedit Edit fonts.
- graphedit a general purpose graphic editor
- A HTML Editor.
- mkmf makefile editor
- Is a GUI style plain-text editor for X/Motif systems. It is very easy to use, especially for those familiar with the Macintosh or MS Windows style of interface, combining full use of the mouse and window manager, with keystroke efficiency and a full complement of powerful editing commands.
- rvi remote screen editor based on vi
- scame a screen oriented text editor a la emacs
- sfed simple font editor
- teco TECO text editor
- tvx full-screen editor written in C
- Vi Improved" - a BIG improvement of the UNIX editor Vi! Available for many platforms and for FREE!
- This is the home page for the VI-powered logo - (VI POWERED in the USA)
- is an X-window (incl. Motif) and Openlook X editor with VI keystroke compatibility. Very useful. VI Like Emacs. Compiles fine for non-Linux systems (eg IRIX).