UGU: Unix Guru Universe - Need An Excuse
Need An Excuse
The excuses below are strictly for fun. A good SysAdmin doesn't have to lie.
(USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
• Do you understand threads? no? The problem is how the kernel is handling the threads.
• The server must be down; let me call the group supporting it.
• You need authorization to gain access to that product.
• I don't have access to that server, and I am not sure who does.
• I have no idea whatyou are talking about!!!
Do you know a good excuse? Tell us about it: