UGU: Unix Guru Universe - Need An Excuse
Need An Excuse
The excuses below are strictly for fun. A good SysAdmin doesn't have to lie.
(USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
• The server must be down; let me call the group supporting it.
• You need authorization to gain access to that product.
• I do not have access to that server, and I am not sure who does.
• I have no idea what you are talking about.
• The bean counters are specing out the configuration before any more changes can be made.
Do you know a good excuse? Tell us about it: