UGU: Unix Guru Universe - Need An Excuse
Need An Excuse
The excuses below are strictly for fun. A good SysAdmin doesn't have to lie.
(USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
• I think you have an ID10T error.
• Are you sure you wouldnt rather lend it to the company for further inspections.
• It is not a bug; it is a feature.
• Do you understand threads? no? The problem is hos the kernel is handling the threads.
• The server must be down; let me call the group supporting it.
Do you know a good excuse? Tell us about it: